What makes recruitment a great job to have?
It’s the impossible-to-measure “buzz” and the feeling of what you are doing will change someone’s life for the better that makes it the best job in the world. You will find yourself stretched and challenged but there is no feeling like knowing that you have made a difference. To be a recruiter you need enthusiasm, dedication and resilience. It won’t be easy and can be a very demanding role but the challenges and rewards you receive are worth it.
Are you up for it?
Sign up for our 5 day intensive recruitment training and coaching programme and we will even help you find a job at the end of it and support you in your new job for your first 90 days to ensure you achieve recruitment success.
We give you all the skills, techniques and knowledge to be able to hit the ground running as a Recruitment Consultant or Candidate Resourcer.
The programme consists of:
- Candidate resourcing, assessing and interviewing – one day training course
- Business development (Sales) – one day training course
- Processes and procedures of recruitment – one day training course
- Making your CV into a powerful sales document & ensuring you are a success at interview – half day
- Work experience in a recruitment environment- one and a half days
- Assessment and Certificate of Achievement
- Training manuals- yours to keep
- Help finding a job in recruitment
Price on application.
Please note: Courses are run depending on minimum numbers being achieved.
For an informal discussion contact us on 01892 549651 or email: email@example.com